Friday, 6 September 2013

697 - Hobbycraft x2

So this is actually two separate trips to Hobbycraft. Once to get some supplies I needed, and the second time because my mum pointed out that some wool I wanted was 3 for 2 so I decided to go again. So here's a mixture of the two hauls.

First up we have the Boodles yarn, which is 3 for 2, and was the main reason for my second visit. This is the yarn that feels like it's made from t-shirts and you can make really chunky knit and crochet projects from it. I don't have a specific project in mind but I picked some nice colours that would go together. 

Hobbycraft

I haven't done any decopatch since I did my little pig last year, but when I saw this awesome little dinosaur I thought it might be time for another go. I picked this nice floral paper to cover him in, though when I was putting him away in my decopatch box, I noticed I was running a little low on glue, so he might need to wait till my next visit before I can get glue to finish him off with.

Hobbycraft

Quite boring extras of super glue, magnets and black aida. I'm excited to give this a shot as I've never stitched on black aida before!

Hobbycraft

A hoop for a project I'm working on and some amazing glitter glue! This was 3 for 2 as well, so I picked some lovely colours. I also got loads of different colours of perler beads to replenish stocks, and finally picked up some lovely glow in the dark ones, which I've never worked with before, so I'm excited.

Hobbycraft

Finally, I was eyeing up these cute button grab bags, and spotted this fall themed one. I've picked out some of my favourite buttons below, and I just love the colours from this collection. So sweet.

Hobbycraft

They really need to start a Hobbycraft loyalty card, I would be sorted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment