695 - Cath Kidston Christmas Ornaments

August 31, 2013
So last year I bought this awesome book from Cath Kidston and never managed to do anything other trace all the patterns.

Xmas stuff

So in my unemployed state I decided it might be good to get started on them, and it's sort of close to Christmas crafting time anyway. And here they are, all 12 of them! Phew!

Cath Kidston Christmas ornaments

Cath Kidston Christmas ornaments

Cath Kidston Christmas ornaments

Cath Kidston Christmas ornaments

Cath Kidston Christmas ornaments

Cath Kidston Christmas ornaments

Cath Kidston Christmas ornaments

These ones had a different design on the back, so here's the back!

Cath Kidston Christmas ornaments

I have to say, I ran out of thread very quickly, and felt eventually (which was probably my fault because I refused to cut them all out in one big go). The chord they gave you to hang up the ornaments was also a bit too short for my liking, so the last 6-ish have shorter loops. So I think the ornaments turned out lovely, but the kit and some of the instructions in the book left a little to be desired. So if you're willing to probably supplement the kit yourself, I would definitely say go for it.

2 comments:

  1. WOW that is some dedication! You did a great job on all of them, they all look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am determined to get through all my Christmas stuff!

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.