Tuesday, 13 August 2013

689 - Knitting Kit

In June I saw this amazing post on One Sheepish Girl all about these lush knitting kits by BettaKnit. I entered the competition in the post to try and win a kit, but alas I was not to be so lucky. However, a couple of weeks later I noticed they were having a 20% of sale, so I decided to snap up a kit. I went with the same style of kit as blogged about on One Sheepish Girl, but decided to to swap the colours up.

Knitting kit

Knitting kit

Knitting kit

I have never knitted an item of clothing that wasn't a scarf, so we'll see how this one goes. This kit is down as "medium" skill level, and there were other kits I liked that were marked as "easy", but I decided this one was the one I had been drooling over. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment