Saturday, 10 August 2013

688 - Sunglasses Case

So even though I own like four pairs of glasses, I discovered that none of them fit my sunglasses, which isn't the best for something you just toss in your handbag. They need protection.

 My Dad was on holiday a couple of weeks ago, and asked me if I wanted to come down to see him as I wasn't working, so I went down for three days. The house was by the beach and I knew I would be needing my sunglasses, so I decided to try this pattern I had found on Feeling Stitchy.


I love the combo of embroidery and sewing, and after I picked some wadding up at Hobbycraft, I was good to go.

Sunglasses case

Sunglasses case

Sunglasses case

Sunglasses case

I thought the orange floral outer fabric goes awesomely with the bright blue on the inside. And it did a good job of keeping my sunglasses safe and scratch free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment