Monday, 29 July 2013

684 - Wild Olive foodie plushies

I really need to stop buying felt to make things, and then never making them! I bought some cream and red felt to make two Wild Olive food related plushies for my kitchen. Now, I finally did get around to making them this month, but I have had them both pinned for over a year, so god knows how long I've had the felt.

Anyway, first up is this little heart pastry, designed by Wild Olive and featured on Cut Out + Keep.



Untitled

And next up, a cute little slice of pie.



Untitled

Untitled

And here they are rocking in my kitchen, with some other foodie based crafts.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. love them!!!im the worsssst for buying felt and not yet using it nmonths later!! i get so frustrated with myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So annoying eh?! Got around to them eventually. I only have two pins on my "things I have the supplies for" Pinterest board now, so I'm getting there ha ha.

    ReplyDelete