683 - Get Well Soon Guitar

July 26, 2013
So my Mum's friend son, hasn't been feeling well too lately, so my Mum asked if I could stitch him up a get well soon card. We frequently go down to his house on New Year's Day, and I usually end up playing Guitar Hero or Rock Band with him in his room to avoid the bad 70's tunes on the TV downstairs. I had a quick look for some quick guitar hero cross stitch patterns, and found this awesome Guitar Hero controller one.



I decided to stitch it on 6 count fabric, because it made it chunkier, as it's quite a small pattern. Then I double sided taped it onto a card.

Untitled

I didn't write anything on the front, as my handwriting isn't the best, so I thought I would leave that up to my mum ha ha!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.