Saturday, 20 July 2013

681 - Crafty Haul

Yay, I went to Hobbycraft a couple of weeks ago and bought myself some new shineys. I was picking up some specific things I had in mind for crafty projects, and also got some cool bits and bobs in the sale. I have to say, Hobbycraft are really getting more and more amazing ranges of pretty things. I love seeing all the different things when I pop in.

Hobbycraft goodies

First off, the boring things. Wadding, perler beads and a lovely collection of felt colours for a nice project I plan on doing. So pretty.

Hobbycraft goodies

Next up so photo frames, one for my What Delilah Did anchor and some other nice coloured ones, which are actually magnets! So cool. These are from Tesco though, not Hobbycraft. The Boofle stamp and the little fabric buttons were both in the sale. I don't know why they have Christmas stuff in the sale just now, because surely this is perfect Christmas crafty buying time. I also got some cute Forever Friend bows and some tape with a travelling theme.
Hobbycraft goodies

And finally, this awesome woodland themed scrapbooking pack. Apparently worth £22, it said it was £10 on the packet but only £5 on the shelf. After making sure it was indeed £5, I bought it.

Hobbycraft goodies

It has some die-cut shapes in it, some brown cards, wood effect looking alphabet stamps, some woodland stickers, green dots and woodland themed notes. All for £5! Love it! Hopefully I can use a lot of this in our wedding Smashbook.

1 comments: