Sunday, 14 July 2013

679 - BATDOG

So my little brother has two major loves in his life. Batman and his little plush dog, Doggo. My Dad text me and said he thought Kai would flip if I made Doggo a Batman mask, so I decided to have a bash at it.

Check my awesomely professional measurements.

Making a batman mask/cape for my little brothers dog toy. Check out my blueprints

So I sat down to knock him up a little mask, and decided that a cape was also needed, to complete the outfit.

Batdog costume

Batdog costume

Batdog costume

So here's Doggo modelling the outfit. I think he looks quite swish.

Batdog costume

Batdog costume

And Kai looking quite excited (maybe that's more to do with the ice pole).

Batdog costume

I'm not sure how long felt will last in the hands of a hyper almost three year old, but hopefully he loves it!

2 comments: