Thursday, 11 July 2013

678 - What Delilah Did

So I can't remember how I found out about What Delilah Did but I've been following her on Facebook for a while. A couple of weeks ago she posted about some advance copies of her new book Storyland Cross Stitch, which she was selling in her shop along with some exclusive supply kits. Sadly, by the time I'd seen the post, they were all sold out! Luckily, a few days later some more kits went up, and I snapped up this book and owl cushion kit combo.

What Deliah Did craft book

So here's the book itself, how gorgeous is it?

What Deliah Did craft book

I won't show you loads of projects from the book, because it'll ruin the surprise, but here's the little owl I got the kit for.

What Deliah Did craft book

What Deliah Did craft book

What Deliah Did craft book

I love how the kit contains actually everything you need to make the cushion, and not just the cross stitchy part. Can't wait to get started on him. This cushion is done on evenweave, which I have had bad (albeit my fault) experiences with before. So I'm looking forward to giving it another shot.

Next up, I love surprises! I turned to the back of the book and found this!

What Deliah Did craft book

It's a little kit to make up one of the projects from the book. Oh lordy I love it!

What Deliah Did craft book

And finally, this cute little postcard, which after I read the back I realised you're meant to stitch through it. That'll be an amazing little project, which would look cute in our bathroom I think, if I frame it.

What Deliah Did craft book

All in all, this was insanely worth the £34 I paid for it (included postage). So excited to get started on everything, considering I have three things to make before I even look at the other projects. So go check this book out, it's so lush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment