672 - Crochet bow

June 23, 2013
I literally got the newest issue of Mollie Makes through the door last week and I was like "I need to make this kit now!". I love the crochet kits you get free in Mollie Makes because even though I'm a bit crochet challenged, I've managed to finish all of them, and loved the look of them. So lush.

This month's kit was a lovely crochet bow brooch, which is right up my street. It's a lovely green colour too.

Crochet bow brooch

I'm quite impressed I managed to do this because the main body is made up of a tube and I get the feeling if I can crochet a tube, I might be able to do more 3D type things, which is exciting!

3 comments:

  1. I can help with 3d things! We need a craft night. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help with 3d things! We need a craft night. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that's the dream! Though I would probably fill my flat with ridic crochet creations ha ha! x

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.