660 - Smashbook supplies

May 27, 2013
So as I got a little birthday money this year, I decided to treat myself to a little more Smashbook stuff. I end up using the same stuff quite a lot, so I thought a mixture of stuff would be awesome. I got all my stuff from Crafts U Love, so check it out.

Smashbook goodies

Smashbook goodies
Washi tape, scrapbook band, new pen/glue combo and metal tabs.

Smashbook goodies
Lovely little pockets.

Smashbook goodies

Smashbook goodies

Smashbook goodies

Smashbook goodies

Smashbook goodies

I bought the grab bags because I thought they would add a little variety to my Smashbook, but some of the items are just like...okay. Like the dice. Don't think I'll be sticking those in any time soon, but most of the stuff is mega cute. Can't wait to get using it. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, too much temptation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks so good, think I might have a nosey around their website. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, cant believe you got so much! You;ll never be bored now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Those grab bag things were so full :) loves it. So many pretty things in their collection now :)

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.