Friday, 10 May 2013

650 - Friday Favs Top 10

Cute Alice in Wonderland dolls.

Source: flickr.com via Kim on Pinterest


Lush crochet camera bag.

*EDIT* I've had a lot of people pinning this picture directly from my blog, which is leading to people to believe the bag is my pattern/product to sell. I did not make this bag, so I can't sort you out with the pattern or sell you a bag. This Esty shop is where the bag is from (as listed below this photo), so you would be best contacting them if you're interested in this bag! Thanks!
Source: Etsy via Kim on Pinterest


And on that theme, cute little Diana cross stitch.



Ridic cute salt and pepper set.

Source: rstyle.me via Kim on Pinterest


Very detailed and cute bee embroidery.

Source: douban.com via Kim on Pinterest


< Awesome Star Wars perler beads.

Source: geekcrafts.com via Kim on Pinterest


Look at all these cute Halloween embroidery hoops!

Source: etsy.com via Kim on Pinterest


Cute chap stick holder.

Source: diyreal.com via Kim on Pinterest


I am in love with this necklace.

Source: etsy.com via Kim on Pinterest


And also these handmade ear muffs!

Source: etsy.com via Kim on Pinterest


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Kim

    Loving the Alice in Wonderland dolls and the bee embroidery is amazing. The salt and pepper pots are fab too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camera bag is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, so pretty. There is an AMAZING camera case cover thing in this month's Mollie Makes but I'm not sure my crochet skills are up to the job.

    ReplyDelete