642 - Friday Favs Top 10

April 26, 2013
Very cute Miffy clogs.



Amazing Disney women outlines.



I just discovered who Catbug is and what he's from (I've seen him hanging around Tumblr for a while now) and he's so bloody cute there are no words.

Source: etsy.com via Kim on Pinterest


I love this plushie farm set, as I just love farm animal sets in general! So cute!

Source: etsy.com via Kim on Pinterest


Very cute glasses case.



Love these cat headphone accessories.



Very cute Little Red Riding Hood.

Source: flickr.com via Kim on Pinterest


Love these nails. So simple.

Source: web.stagram.com via Kim on Pinterest


Amazing stitched gloves. I might need to try this.



Ridic cute Chewy brooch.



Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I have wanted to try that gold stripe manicure for a while now, but I have no idea how to go about doing it! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I say it's simple. I probably should have said, looks simple but is probably really hard :P

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.