Monday, 8 April 2013

632 - FINALLY!!!

So, I'm sure I'm going to be quite tired today, because me and the boy stayed up last night to watch Wrestlemania. I've watched many a WWE pay per view, but never live as it happened, so I'm hoping staying up was worth it!

To celebrate the awesome wrestling based event, I made an Etsy treasury of lovely wrestling based things. I have done a wrestling based one before, but I tried to make it all WWE themed this time.

'Westlemania!' by SkatesandStitches

A wrestlemania/WWE treasury.


Damien Sandow Finished ...
$5

Wrestling Stars - Randy...
$5

CM Punk or Hulk Hogan C...
$5

John Cena: My Team For ...
$10

Old skool WWF necklace
$10.99

the "suck it"...
$2

Mick Foley - M.O.F. de ...
$24

WWF Wrestling Legends M...
$70

Retro Hulk Hogan Hair B...
$7

CM PUNK Photostitch Ma...
$5

Hulk Hogan Fashion Doll...
$29.99

World Wildlife Fund (WW...
$1.75

Mankind Cross Stitch Pa...
$3

4 Wrestling Dangle Char...
$6.99

Funny Domo wrestler ear...
$6

Steve Austin Peyote Pan...
$6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment