617 - The Magic Notebook

March 12, 2013
As a follow on from yesterday's "look at the pretty things I bought" post, here's another one. I read a lovely post on Deer Little Fawn about The Magic Notebook and after a little browsing I knew I had to buy some pretties. My clothes ban may extend to just Internet shopping altogether.

They sell all Korean stationery and everything is just lovely! Check out what I bought.

Goodies
Even the packages are lovely!

Goodies
Some love stickers.

Goodies
Washi tape! The planets, woodland animals and flowers.

Goodies
Goose notebook. YES!

Goodies
Rabbit pen and some extras for freebies.

I think the rabbit pen is my favourite. The top hat makes pink ink come out and the ear makes black ink come out. How cute right?! I also love that I was sent a little bit of the mushroom washi tape, which is the same as the planets and woodland animal tape I got above, but the mushroom stuff was sold out. So at least I get a little bit to save.

This shop is amazing and they do diaries and planners as well, so if this is you're sort of thing, head on over there! Everything is so cute.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! What gorgeous packaging too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I know right. It's just all so pretty! Can't wait to get using some of it.

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.