612 - Favourite right now...

March 04, 2013
Beauty products. I don't do a lot of beauty/fashion type stuff on the blog, even though I wish I did sometimes, so I thought I would mix some in this week. Recently though I've been on a beauty product buying spree in a bid to try and sort myself out and look after myself. So here are my favourite five right now.

1. Clean and Clear Morning Burst face wash.



I used to use just face wipes for my face but I decided to swap to using a face wash in the mornings to try and keep my face fresher. I love this. It looks like a disco ball to look at and it does wake me up in the morning splashing water on my face.

2. Lush Mint Julips lip scrub.



Winter just wrecks my lips. It's awful. So I popped into Lush and got some lip scrub and it is amazing. I love it. I try and use it every morning before using some yummy lip balm over the top and my lips look and feel better. Love it.

3. Soap and Glory Heel Genius.



I use this overnight with cotton socks. Derby is not kind to my feet. It's amazing, my feet feel so soft when I'm done with it. Soap and Glory never fails to please.

4. Lush Lemony Flutter cuticle cream.



While I like to paint my nails quite a lot, I'm a bit rubbish at taking care of any other aspect of my nails. I bought a lot of nail/hand/feet related products lately and this was one of them. I try to rub it on every night before bed and it's lovely. And it smells amazing.

5. The Body Shop absinthe hand butter.



Now this is technically a cheat because I just bought this and haven't used it, but the smell alone is making it one of my favourite. I plan to use it with my cotton gloves on the same night as my socks because I think the butter will do wonders for my skin. I was using Soap and Glory Hand Food but when I went to use it the other night it came out like baby sick and smelt wrong so I'm guessing it had gone off. Sad times.

What are your favourite beauty products? Clearly Lush and The Body Shop are getting a big thumbs up from me!

4 comments:

  1. They are all amazing! I love things that smell yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the S&G foot cream. Smells amazing and my feet are silky soft afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's mad how well it worked after one use! Lovely greenish colour too.

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.