589 - Wedding Cake Toppers

January 22, 2013
Firstly, phew I am busy at the moment! Work/ref training and rules learning/derby in general/planning a wedding! That's lots! I've not actually crafted in so long! I'm still working on my snowman ha ha! So in a bid to make stuff easier I'm going for posting on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. It probably won't be forever (as you know I've changed my posting days a lot in the last couple of months) but I like to try and keep it as a standard (at least for a chunk of time) and I just want to make you all aware that I'm not forgetting to post! Cheers! And now on with the post...

As I've started to sort of do some wedding planning, I'm obviously looking at the important things like cake toppers instead of like photographers or guest lists! Ha ha. My first thought was Etsy, as something custom would be amazing.

We do actually have so custom wedding cake toppers in progress from an Etsy seller I've admired for some time, but never had a reason to buy her stuff. So excited! However, before me and Donald settled on a design we liked, I did have some other ones I loved, so check them out!

'Wedding Cake Toppers' by SkatesandStitches

Lovely wedding cake toppers


Scottish Wedding Cake T...
$49.00

Honey Badger Wedding Ca...
$100.00

Customized wedding cake...
$100.00

Sitting on Ledge Bone D...
$120.00

Octopus Wedding Cake T...
$15.00

Lobster Wedding Cake To...
$60.00

Puzzle People Wedding C...
$75.00

Doctor Who Wedding Cake...
$50.00

Zombie Wedding Cake Top...
$54.00

Custom Robot Bride and ...
$200.00

love birds wedding cak...
$39.99

Horror Themed Wedding C...
$70.00

Wedding Cake Topper - H...
$179.00

Beautiful and Whimsical...
$360.00

Wedding Cake Topper - T...
$40.00

Bride and Groom Cake To...
$18.50

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.