588 - Fimo Clay

January 21, 2013
Fimo clay is one of those things I've wanted to do for ages but I've never got around to doing it. I decided that with some Christmas money I got this year, I was going to treat myself to some lovely Fimo stuff. The fact Hobbycraft had packs of clay on sale sealed the deal.

So here's what I got.

Fimo clay stuff
My lovely 24 pack of clay.

Fimo clay stuff
Look at all those colours!

Fimo clay stuff
Some cutting and rolling tools.

Fimo clay stuff
And some lovely Fimo tools. Some cutters, some moulding tools and a measuring board thing.

I've not braved making anything yet. I was one of those kids who didn't like mixing her Play Doh so I might have to get over some issues before I can actually use it ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh this set looks good!How much was it?I might use my hobbycraft voucher to get it.I bought two packs of fimo before Christmas yet they remain unused,I think it's because theyre clear sparkly and red sparkly,I can't think what2do with them!I've found a few inspirational pins on pinterest but am struggling otherwise!Annoying as,like u,ive wanted2do some for ages!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pack was £20 when I got it just after Xmas, instead of £30 I think so I was quite happy! Yeah there isn't as much Pinterest inspiration for Fimo as I thought there would be tbh. But still found some cute stuff. :) x

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.