Thursday, 17 January 2013

585 - Wedding Supplies

As you know, stationery is amazing and one of my favourite things. When Donald proposed, I'm not going to lie, I bought a wedding planner that day. I love planning, organising and all that jazz, and what better excuse to buy some lovely supplies than wedding planning.

I thought you might like a peek at my wedding planning tools, so here we go!

First up my plain old planning notebook. I've been saving this for something special for a while!

Wedding planning stuff

Wedding planning stuff

Next up my wedding planner, which as I said was bought mere hours after we got engaged. I love Paperchases' stuff, and this is no different.

Wedding planning stuff

Wedding planning stuff

Wedding planning stuff

My favourite item of all I think is my wedding Smashbook. It's going to be awesome to make loads of wedding themed pages as we go along and have it as a keepsake at the end.

Wedding planning stuff

Wedding planning stuff

Wedding planning stuff

Wedding planning stuff

I also have this awesome pen and Disney villain post-its I got for Christmas as planning essentials.

Wedding planning stuff

As I wanted to keep it all together I chucked it all in a nice Alice in Wonderland bag I've had for a little while.

Wedding planning stuff

Wedding planning stuff

I'm so excited!

1 comments:

  1. Eeee!!Nothing like organisation!Cant wait to see all the process!xx

    ReplyDelete