579 - Secret Santa

Okay so, if you were involved in the FVRG secret santa, maybe don't read this, because I'm about to spoil who I got. So here's a picture of a pug to give you something to look at then run away (unless you don't care).




First off I decided to make some customised hand warmers from a pattern I found on Wild Olive. I used FVRG colours with the felt and embroidery thread, and embroidered the recipient's derby name onto the front.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Next up I made bath bombs from my Crafty Creatives box. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and I'm happy with how they turned out. I'll have to try and make some more of myself with the leftover supplies.

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Then I wrapped them up with my nice Christmas ribbon and attached instructions for them both. I'm happy with how they turned out, so hopefully the recipient liked them too!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

2 comments:

  1. Love this!I was going to make those handwarmers for someone for Christmas but was worried they wouldn't know what they are!I still havent made my bath bomb yet!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yeah I was slightly worried she wouldn't know what they were, so I included the instructions :) Bath bombs were good, though I don't think mine set enough (even though I left them two days) as they still sort of smushed in at the side a bit. Hopefully they worked though :D x

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.