577 - Bridesmaid Invites

January 08, 2013
So the first thing I thought I needed to sort out for our wedding was bridesmaid invites. I had a look at a view ones on Etsy and some DIYs but I didn't really like that  many of them (or the ones I really did were from America and the postage made it not worth it).

A while ago I had bought some lovely snail note cards from Cupcakes for Clara and I've been saving them for something special.

I've been looking at woodland themed ideas for wedding stuff, and I thought these would fit in nicely to the whole thing if that's the theme we end up going with.


Bridesmaid invites

Bridesmaid invites

Bridesmaid invites

I love having a reason to use special stationery, though Donald is just laughing it me for getting excited about wedding stuff. Ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing stationery!!!You sound like you're getting organised already!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I'm going for all the girly fun things first like this and cake toppers ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.