571 - Happy New Year!

January 01, 2013


Happy New Year guys! I love New Year's Day. I go out to my Mum's and she makes the best steak pie ever. It's a sad state of affairs that I'm back in the office tomorrow but I guess it's something that can't be helped!

The last two years of this blog have been based around my New Year's Resolutions. And while I love them, this year I've decided not to do them. This year I've decided to just really focus on one: to use my crafty supplies!

I have so many lovely supplies and kits and magazines and books that I want to make stuff from, so my aim for this year is just to make as many lovely things as possible and use up a lot of my supplies!

I'll also be setting myself a yearly reading goal as usually, which you can keep track off using my Goodreads widgets in the side bar!

I'm very excited for what the New Year will bring!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kim and best wishes for 2013. Looking forward to taking a peek at your crafty makes this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I look forward to making them :D x

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.