I have so many crafty things I want to get done, and I think these fours days all together will be the perfect time to do them (and probably get through a lot of bad movies at the same time!).
So I'm written myself a list (you can tell I like lists right?) of all the things I would like to get done over these fours days (and tonight of course! Because I don't need to worry about work tomorrow). And I guess we'll see how I do! I need the structure and I'm looking forward to the challenge! Hopefully I'll knock a few New Year's Resolutions off as I go along.
So here's my list:
- Finish Mother's Day crafting.
- Finish all Pay it Forward gifts.
- Sort out recipe book.
- Write up new chores list for flat.
- Sort craft supplies (they are a mess again!).
- Make pouch for crochet hooks.
- Make second Wolf Boner embroidery.
- Do some more crochet school lessons.
- Make 2 derby birthday cards.
The chance of me getting all of these done is rather slim! Other things I want to do include doing more of my Batman tableware, finishing my Wild Olive stitching bag and starting on my doll's house! Lord!
This pretty much sums me up.
Wish me luck!