Thursday, 27 December 2012

567 - Christmas Hampers

So this year when I was browsing Pinterest, I saw this idea and I quite liked it.



I decided I was going to make one for Donald's mum and his two sisters. Here's what I put in mine.

Christmas hamper

So we have some oven gloves, a nice tea towel, a cookie cutter, a spatula, a pastry brush, some cake cases and two recipes I printed out myself (1 cupcake and 1 cookie for each person).

Christmas hamper

Christmas hamper

I stuffed the paper cases, the tea towel and the kitchen tool into the oven glove, and then tied the cookie cutter, the recipes and the smaller oven glove together using this Christmas ribbon. I then tied the whole thing together with thick Christmas ribbon and done!

Christmas hamper

I think they look awesome. I love when Pinterest ideas come to life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment