Friday, 21 December 2012

562 - Friday Favs Top 10

As it's Christmas in a few days (so excited!) this week's Friday Favs will be Christmas themed! Whoop whoop!

It wouldn't be Christmas without Wild Olive. I love this brooch.



Cute crochet trees. Eek!



Lovely pink wreath.



Lovely fabric gift tags. I wish I could make these.



Lovely little cup gingerbread houses.



Amazing gift wrap that looks like mail. Double cute.



Granny square Christmas tree. If only I hadn't crippled my hand doing the tree skirt ha ha!



Lovely string snowman. Such a cutie.



Tiny Christmas embroideries.



Oh I love these stockings! Look at the bear!



Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love your Friday Favs; there's always such wonderful stuff on them! I think I like those crochet trees the most. They look so nifty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D Yes I love those trees! So cute! x

    ReplyDelete