561 - Crafty Creative Box 6

December 20, 2012
If you haven't heard of Crafty Creatives before, it's basically like a monthly beauty box, but with craft supplies. Loads of my crafty/blogger friends get it, but I've been good and held off until now. Purely because I do not need crafty supplies! If you've ever seen in my spare room you will know this!

However, I saw the Crafty Creative girls tweeting that for December only, you could buy the same bx that all the subscribers were going to get. You can get a taster box which has a little bit of various things that have featured in other boxes, but this is the first time you were able to get the same box as everyone else. I had to jump on this. I've been so jealous of everyone else's boxes and this way I could get just the one and still be pretty guilt free.

Every month the £10 plus postage boxes are themed, and December's theme was ice. I love it. While it's quite a Christmasy theme, it's not flat out Christmas themed, meaning you can use the supplies all year round.You also get a different kit to have a shot at a different craft every month and I'm very excited about this month's kit.

Crafty creatives box

Crafty creatives box
A sneak peak at this month's ice themed box

Crafty creatives box
My favourite item, the ice wool! It's so lovely.

Crafty creatives box
This month's kit - bath bombs!

Crafty creatives box
A little extra.

Crafty creatives box
Pinned on my work in progress basket.
I have to say I love my Crafty Creatives box, and if I can cut my stash down to a normal level, this is definitely something I would considering signing up to longer term, but for now the one is enough! If you like what you see,I would highly recommend signing up!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.