Tuesday, 18 December 2012

559 - Finished all the crochet!

Crochet flower

So after I posted up a photo of the 3d crochet rose I made (above), one of my derby girls asked if I would make her one to sew onto a headband.

Well it took me a little while to get around to it, but after all my Christmas crafting was out the way, I finally got it made.

Rose

I had the option of making a red or pink one, but I thought red might be more fun as I'd already done a pink one.

This also means that I have crocheted five items this year and can tick that resolution off my list! I never thought I would manage that one so I'm so happy I did!

3 comments:

  1. I just picked up crochet last month so I'm always excited to see crocheted creations now, haha. I love the lil' roses. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! they look brilliant! i am determined to get my blanket finished before new year so we'll see how that goes! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! It's nice to feel confident that I can make at least some crochet things without the hook getting thrown around the room :)

    ReplyDelete