Thursday, 13 December 2012

555 - Wellies!

A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I'd be interested in reviewing a pair of Joules wellies on the blog. Now I'm not a girl to turn down a pair of shoes, so I jumped at the chance!

I was allowed to pick any pair I wanted, so I went for these lush fox print ones! They are amazing.



Aren't they just the cutest pair of wellies you've even seen? From the tiny cute foxes, to the bright mustard edges and the stripey lining, these are just tooamazing.

I decided the best way to review a pair of wellies was to put them to the test, so me and Donald headed out to the woods for a walk to see if they really held up. We took Jack a walk around South Queensferry, so there was some lovely views!

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

Walkies

So after trawling them through various levels of water, ice and mud I can say that these wellies are awesome, and the minute the snow comes I will be rocking them to work! I did feel slightly bad about getting the cute little foxes dirty though!

If foxes aren't your thing, you can also get horse, dog, rabbit and pheasant print! Epic!

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that on the Joules site all of the sizes for the Fox Wellies are in 1/2 sizes, so did you get yours in a 1/2 size as well? Was it a 1/2 size down or up if you are a whole size. E.g., I usually wear an 8, so would you recommend a 7.5 or an 8.5? Either way this look too cute to pass up! Birthday present here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! When I got mine I just got them in a size 6. They fit just fine though! I would say go a size up if you need to. You usually need thick socks with wellies anyway, so you can always bulk your feet up! :)

    ReplyDelete