541 - New Tattoo

November 26, 2012
So last week I got a new tattoo. It's one I've wanted for a while but never got around to for some reason, but the stars alined and I ended up with a day off at the same time as one of my favourite tattoo artists had a space. This tattoo was done by Alex at Tribe Tattoo in Edinburgh, who was the same artist who did my thigh and my foot tattoos.

Tattoo

Tattoo

Tattoo

Tattoo

I wanted a rose roughly in the same place as the one on my other wrist, though this one turned out a little bigger.

I wanted this rose for my Gran who's name was Rose. I also got it mostly yellow because that was the colour of her wedding bouqet. And finally I got my roller derby number on the side, because it's also my Gran's birthday. So yeah lot's of meaning in this one, which makes a change because the rest of my tattoos are just there because they are pretty.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.