Monday, 19 November 2012

536 - A Photo An Hour

So on Friday I was off work and decided to do a photo an hour. It's something I see blogs like The Dainty Squid doing a lot so I decided to give it a go.

The photos are maybe not from the hour on the dot, but they are from the hour at some point. Enjoy! 

Untitled
11am -  Off to get the bus up town.

Untitled
12pm - Lunch at Wannaburger. Nom.

Untitled
1pm - Stop off at the American candy store.

Untitled
2pm - Tattoo time.

Untitled
3pm - Tattoo done.

Untitled
4pm - Walking home in the dark.

Untitled
5pm - Hanging on the couch.

Untitled
6pm - Dinner. Nom.

Untitled
7pm - Getting ready for skating.

Untitled
8pm - Tunes for the drive.

Untitled
9pm - Skates on and ready to skate.

Untitled
10pm - After practise sweat.

Untitled
11pm - After practise snack.

Untitled
12am - Reading in bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim

    I have just discovered your blog and think it is great fun. I like the photo an hour idea and your new tattoo looks interesting.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you found me. I'll be posting about my new tattoo next weeK :D x

    ReplyDelete