Monday, 12 November 2012

531 - Plush Snowman

Okay before I show you what I've made this week I've decided to do a blogging schedule. So while I used to just post most of the time before, ever since April this year I've been posting every day. Sometimes I worry I'm not posting interesting stuff and sometimes I forget to post! And blogs are supposed to be fun so I've decided to make it a little easier for myself and make sure the blog stays regular.

So from now on I won't be posting on a Tuesday or a Saturaday. And if any of my things like New Year's update or that fall on of those days, I'll just post it the day before/after. Woo! 

So I got around to making on of my "I've been meaning to make this for ages" items with this Wild Olive snowman plush.

I can only focus on so much of my tree skirt at once, but I can sometimes still be in a crafty mood, so I decided to make this little guy.

Wild Olive Snowman

He's so cute right! I love felt, it's the best thing in the world.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I too love felt! I find myself using it in everythinnnng! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy to cut and sew and it's so cheap. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete