Tuesday, 6 November 2012

525 - Halloween Costume

As you know I love Halloween. We had a Halloween party at work this year but I didn't go because I had skating. However me and Donald did go along to my roller derby team's Halloween party on Saturday night.

I had decided a long time ago that I was going as Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas. It's one of my favourite films and she's one of my favourite characters. A red head who likes to sew? I think we'd get on. Donald went as Clark Kent.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I love Halloween and dressing up was so much fun. Though I did have like 9 layers of white make up on and the wig ended up covering my face most of the night. I ended up tying it back in a bobble to try and keep it out my face. I love this costume and I'll defo be rocking it at other costume parties.

4 comments:

  1. great costume! i've always wanted to be sally and maybe i'd talk my husband into being jack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was hoping I could talk the boy into being Jack (as he's quite tall) but no dice :P Perhaps next year :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEllo, I'm a new reader of your blog and thought I'd say hi!
    I'm a 'Derby skater too (in the training)!
    I've added your button to my blog!
    L xxx

    http://ilikemakingthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Ooo yay I love finding other derby girl's blogs :) And thanks for the button add. I've followed you on Bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete