524 - Bake Once a Month Novemeber

November 05, 2012
After leaving my October baking so late, my November  baking is already done and we're only a few days into the month!

We had out roller derby team's Halloween party on Saturday night and everyone baked for the occasion. I decided to mae some spooky shortbread. I used a bat cookie cutter I already had and this awesome vodoo doll one my Dad just brought me back from America!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I ate one before we left the house and they tasted yummy to me. I checked them at the end of the night too and most of them had been sold. Hopefully everyone else liked them too!

I used the same shortbread recipes for these guys as I've used before, which is from BBC Food.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.