522 - The Pumpkin

November 03, 2012
So Halloween is past but last week I got my pumpkin carving on. I love having a pumpkin, and I do it every year, but I hate doing it. The guts of a pumpkin are just rank and it's so messy (and stressful as I usually cut myself or if you make a mistake, the whole thing is ruined).

This year I wanted to do a pumpkin munching on a little pumpkin, so we bought a satsuma last week while we were shopping and I got my carve on.

Pumpkin

Pumpkin

He sat outside my door like my pumpkin did last year, but I only lit it on Halloween (otherwise the neighbours might think I was a bit odd).

I'm very proud of how my pumpkin looks this year, though I feel sorry for the little pumpkin getting munched! 

It's my roller derby team's Halloween party tonight so I'll be getting my dressing up on. I'll post pictures next week!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.