517 - Bake Once a Month October

October 29, 2012
Phew I left if a bit late this month, though I've been quite busy this month so I was always planning to leave it this late. This month I decided to make coffee and caramel cupcakes from my The Complete Book of Cupcakes & Baking by The Australian Women's Weekly.

October baking

October baking

The recipe didn't tell you to put them in paper cases, but I didn't have a deep enough muffin pan, so I used some nice Halloween themed cases.

October baking

Once you poured the batter into the cases you pushed some toffees into the middle so they melt once cooked. I ate two like right out the oven. I'm not sure what they will be like once they are cold, as they might go all chewy, but we shall see.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.