501 - This counts as baking right?

October 13, 2012
So for my Christmas last year my Dad got me a little kit for making three plush cake pin cushion. Tonight I was in a crafty mood and I decided to knock them out. I thought I better blog about them before I go any deeper into my current glass of wine, ha ha!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

So cute right? And they were really fun to make too. Pre-cut felt is definitely my most favourite thing in the whole world now.

These are supposed to be pin cushions but I've got them proudly displayed in my kitchen now. Yum.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE working with felt, I need more ideas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I loved making them. Felt is defo my fav fabric! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.