Thursday, 11 October 2012

499 - Xmas goodies

So I ordered some lovely Xmas items from the Internet over the past couple of weeks but I thought I would wait till they were all here till I posted about them.

First up we have the Cath Kidston Make Your Own Christmas Decorations Book.

Xmas stuff

Xmas stuff

Xmas stuff

When this arrived I was really excited about it. I've read loads of reviews online however that don't like it. Whether it's complaining about the patterns being too easy, not Cath Kidstony enough or the supplies being rubbish, no one seems to have a good word to say about it.

However, I'm still down with it. It looks so cute and I can't wait to start making them.

Next up Cross Stitch Favourites.

Xmas stuff

This is just a nice Christmas cross stitch magazine. I got it last year as well and the patterns are lovely.

And finally, the Enjoy Cross Stitch bumper pack, which again I got last year too.

Xmas stuff

Xmas stuff

I made a lot of stuff from last year's pack, but I dunno if anything from this year's is going to get done. Still lovely tree decorations and cards. Lovely!

Eeeeeee Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. o my, you get such amazing stuff over there! (or perhaps I live too far in the country over here, hah) I saw the Enjoy Cross Stitch on another blog and really liked it and the ornaments in that Cath Kidston book are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love them. I get what the people who don't like them are saying, but they are so cute. So I don't care. :D x

    ReplyDelete