496 - Birthday makes

So last week it was Donald birthday, and as I usually do I decided to make him a present. I call him Frankenstein because he's quite tall and so I decided to make him a Frankenstein cross stitch.

Untitled

I got the pattern from Lady Beta on Etsy, you should check out the rest of her stuff, it's amazing. It was a joy to stitch, because it was all whole stitches. Love.

I also made him an Invader Zim card with a pattern from Kandi Patterns.

Untitled

Happy birthday Frankenstein!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute gift! I love making people birthday presents, always nice to give something a little more personal :)
    Lianne x
    ruburubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I totally agree, it's so nice to make things :D x

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.