Wednesday, 26 September 2012

484 - Work In Progress Wednesday

Woo, work in progress Wednesday. It's nice my to do basket being so empty. Donald's birthday is next Wednesday, so I'll finally be able to show off what I've been working on! But until then, it's still a secret.

First up my latch hook snow man. I did a bit of the newest section I had started, and then realised my hand was being shit because I hacked into it yesterday while peeling potatoes. Ow. So in order to make some noticeable progress, I decided to mark out the sections I've still left to do. 

WIP

Counting where a new section starts is one of the most annoying things, so it's nice to know I've done it all now! It looks doable now it's all marked out.

Next up we have the sock witch kit I started the other day.

WIP

I have a couple of things to say on this. One -  I'm a bit rubbish at hand sewing. Two - It's black thread on a green sock. It's never going to look good. Ha ha. This kit is made for children, yet I seem to be doing a messy ass job of it. She's still looking cute as though. I'll love her even if she is deformed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment