477 - Work in Progress Wednesday

September 19, 2012
Ah the typical late night work in progress posts. This week I started doing more of my latch hook snowman. And then I got a bit bored if I'm being honest.

WIP

Yup, like two lines! Grr.

And then I started my Christmas cake band.

WIP

I had to cut the band to fit the ribbon it's going to be mounted on and I had a horrible moment when I thought I had cut it too much. According to Donald, my face looked worried. Ha ha. But as you can see, the stitching does indeed fit *phew*. I'm really hoping to finish this tomorrow (pop back tomorrow night to see if I do ha ha!). Though mounting it means getting my sewing machine out (insert scared face).

And alongside this I'm also working on something for the boy's birthday which I can't show you, and I'm trying to get done in the times when he's not in the house ha ha! Can't wait to show that off though.

Happy Wednesday folks.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.