468 - The Snowman in cross stitch

September 10, 2012
I love the Snowman. It's something I watch every Christmas because it's just amazing. The Snowman himself is just so cute. Love it.

I have a cross stitch pattern from Cross Stitch Card Shop last year, but I was looking at getting one of the DMC kits that I've seen in Hobbycraft. However, picking a kit was very hard. While Googling Snowman cross stitch kits, I came across a book called The Snowman in Cross Stitch. While it's apparently out of print, I found it on Amazon (second hand for around £13). It was in "very good" condition, but I was a bit worried as to what the condition would be like.

Before I show off pictures of how amazing this book is, can I just say how amazing a condition the book was it! I was over the moon. There was one tiny mark on the cover on the back and that was it.

Before I the book came I also had no idea of what the patterns would look like. I was not disappointed.


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

How amazing is it? Right?!? I have never been more happy at getting a book in the post. I would love to make something for Christmas this year but I don't know if I'll have time!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.