448 - Christmas tags

August 21, 2012
So before I show off my Christmas tags I have a quick update on the Wild Olive stitch swap I took part in ages ago. I never saw my little owl pop up in the Wild Olive Flickr group when other people were receiving their pieces. I also think (I say think because I can't find it in my sent box) I emailed my partner and never heard back as to whether she had received her piece. I was sad to think my little owl had been lost in the post.

Wild Olive Embroidery swap

However, when I was clearing out my Bloglovin' follow list I found Sew, Vintage, Sew Fun and realised that was my swap partner. After searching under her "stitching" tag I found this post from April featuring my owl! He made it after all. So happy.

So let's move on to my Christmas tags. They were a set of 6 from Cross Stitcher so I thought I would take a bash at them. I have to admit, I left out a lot of the backstitch I was supposed to put in because I felt they looked fine without them and it was a lot of extra time just for some gift tags!

Xmas tags

Xmas tags

Xmas tags

Xmas tags

Xmas tags

Xmas tags

Xmas tags

There was a lot of fractionals in these patterns and I hate fractions! Grr!

So here's an update on my Christmas making list.
  1. Christmas coaster - tree.
  2. Christmas coaster - Santa.
  3. Snowman latch hook kit. 
  4. Lickie Ted Christmas stitch kit.
  5. Reindeer cake band stitch kit. 
  6. Christmas tag.
  7. Christmas tag.
  8. Christmas tag.
  9. Christmas tag.
  10. Christmas tag.
  11. Christmas tag.
  12. Christmas kitten stitch kit.
  13. Christmas card.
  14. Christmas card.
  15. Christmas card.
  16. Christmas card.
  17. Christmas card.
  18. Christmas card.
  19. Tree skirt. 
  20.  Christmas nyan cat perler beads. 
  21. Christmas card wreath. 
  22. Wild Olive Snowman plush.
  23. Christmas Space Invaders piece. 
  24. Magazine items I'm bound to get at Christmas.
  25. Magazine items I'm bound to get at Christmas.
This is not my definite list (especially since I've seen the awesome things I'll be getting free in Cross Stitcher in the run up to Christmas, but it's nice to keep me on track).

2 comments:

  1. It terrifies me a little that you are doing so much Christmas stuff already! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I know. I don't want to leave it as late as last year!

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.