Thursday, 16 August 2012

443 - Holiday Crafts

So we're off on holidays this week and of course, I'm taking some craft kits with me. We're going to a little cottage in Yorkshire somewhere, and I'm hoping out evenings will be full of movies, cider and crafting.

Tonight I picked out the kits I'm going to take with me. I'm in now way saying that I'll be able to finish all of these in a week, but I would like to have a choice.

So here we go.

First up we have some Christmas craft kits. Hoping to go a little further towards my 25. 

Holiday craft kit

Holiday craft kit

Next we have my Rock and Roll Doctor cross stitch kit which I still haven't made! God! Excited to get on this.

Holiday craft kit

And finally my knitting. Something nice and easy to pick up and put down again.
WIP

So we'll see how I get on. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment