Friday, 3 August 2012

430 - Friday Favs Top 10

Delish crochet.



If I ever get a craft room, I would love to do this.



I love the design/colours of this juice. Never had the juice, but it looks amazing.



Lovely paper based embroidery.



This is the most amazing tattoo I have ever seen!


Love this idea for a Christmas card.



Cute lipstick holder. Love it.


Bunny cotton ball holder. Amazing!



I couldn't find an iPod armband that fittd my arms, so I think I need to make one myself. Love this fabric.



Eek, more One Sheepish Girl stuff. This brooch display is amazing.



Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. That tattoo is amazing and so cool! I love your ipod pocket too - I could do with one of those lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty right. I defo need to make one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tree card (i added it to my pinterest too) im def doing that for cards this year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So easy but so cure right! I might see if I can get some green tape for my label maker

    ReplyDelete