427 - Last Look Back July

July 31, 2012
So both of these pages were actually done today (the joys of being off work). I knew I would have a lot of derby stuff saved up to work with so I was looking forward to making these.

So first up we have our amazing roller derby bout Block and Roll All Night which we went to Belfast for. I had so much stuff I did two pages. 

Smashbook July

Smashbook July

Smashbook July

Smashbook July

Then we have all the derby love notes I've been given by other team members before bouts. They really give you that awesome extra boost and make you feel super happy. Again, two pages because I had quite a few.

Smashbook July

Smashbook July

Smashbook July

Smashbook July

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea to make a scrapbook like this! Nice way to keep all your memories together!
    Lianne :)
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh what nice team mates you have.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love my smash book :D

    Yeah derby is defo the nicest sport around :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing. We have a scrapbook we all write in for our big league moments, but wow! I love that!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's an awesome idea! Love that. :) derby makes be best memories

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.