Friday, 20 July 2012

416 - Friday Favs Top 10

Amazing Pyrex.

Source: modernkiddo.com via Kim on Pinterest


Cloud and rain drop magnets.

Source: casaetrend.it via Kim on Pinterest


Amazing cute sloth embroidery from Wild Olive.  I need to stitch this pattern up too.

Source: flickr.com via Kim on Pinterest


I love the colour of this watch.
Source: rstyle.me via Kim on Pinterest


Totoro macaroons. Nom.


Amazing seasons embroidery.



White crayon and water colour paint. And A Day To Remember quote. LOVE!

Source: imgfave.com via Kim on Pinterest


Lovely drawing. I might attempt this.



Check out the awesome boxes from Crafty Creatives. It's like a monthly beauty box but with craft supplies! Oh my god.





Amazing bear. So cute.



Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment