Wednesday, 18 July 2012

414 - Work in Progress Wednesday

Well this is literally as close to the end of Wednesday as I can get, but I've been watching movies all night with the boy and our friend Matt, so I forgot about this till now. To fulfil my love for features that start with the same letter as the day we're posted on, here's Work in Progress Wednesday.

Basically every week I'll show off the things I have in progress in my basket in the living room in a bid to shame me into finishing them quickly ha ha!

WIP

First up we have my Batman tableware. Half way done on the coaster. The place mats and the tablecloth are still not started.

WIP

This is my snowman plush latch hooking kit. I have to latch hook it all and then sew it together, so it maybe looks a bit mad right now. This is two sections fully done.

WIP

So my Cath Kidston kit is nearly done. I had a few problems with the wool running out and me having to swap it out for another wool that made it bigger at the back than the front. Whoops. So all I need to do now is find a cushion pad for it and join it together.

Hopefully I will have made progress on all of these by next week! PHEW! 

2 comments:

  1. the cushion looks awesome! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The instruction for the edging just went right over my head! I've no idea how to join them so I think I'll just sew them up. My back square ended up a lot bigger than the front one, hence all the extra purple :P but I still think it looks lush. Hopefully I can get a cheap cushion to sew it around at the weekend :D

    ReplyDelete