407 - Goodies

July 11, 2012
This week I treated myself to some goodies from two of my favourite shops; Hobbycraft and Paperchase.

Goodies

First up some cute mini cross stitch kits from Hobbycraft. I was planning on making these into cards but I love them so much I think I'll mount them in mini frames or something so we can use them as decorations. I'll need to add them to my Christmas make list.

Goodies

I also got a few lovely paper cutters. The big blue one make corners into rounded edges, which I think will be nice for cards and things. I also popped to B&Q and got some paint chips after seeing a tip on Pinterest for using them to get lots of lovely cut outs in loads of different shades.

Goodies

Goodies

Next up was Paperchase, where I got lots of lovely stickers, along with a letter set and a set of magnets that were in the sale.

Yum yum yum, I can't wait to use them all!

3 comments:

  1. how much were the cross stitch kits they look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they were only £1.49. Really cheap. They had others to choose from but those were my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing buys! Love them all!! My two favourite shops! Im really struggling to plan the makes for peoples' christmas presents this far in advance!I know ill blatently get lots of inspiration too close to christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.