Friday, 6 July 2012

402 - Friday Favs Top 10

After discovering I can actually do granny squares, I've been drooling over different colours combos for most of the week.


I know this is on a child, but I want it!



Cute Disney cut outs.



Amazing crochet bag.



Adventure Time stickers. So cute.



I want this yarn bowl. Why are yarn bowls so expensive?!?


Very cute sewing machine cross stitch.


Ever cuter Star Trek cross stitch pattern.



I used to line my bike basket with a bin bag. I think I need this.



Crochet jammy dodger? Yes please.


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I'd love a big crochet blanket. Is it easy to do? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the granny square itself is quite easy, I've not tried to connect them yet ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am stealing that star trek design! friggin awesome! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool right! I love free patterns.

    ReplyDelete