Thursday, 5 July 2012

401 - The Prettiest Things

I'm not too much of a fan of "grown up" jewellery. Most of the things I own are shaped like things. I'm currently wearing a necklace shaped like an apple. To be honest, I buy most of my jewellery from Claires.

I discovered The Prettiest Things through Facebook. Pretty much all their jewellery and accessories are right up my street and none of them are "grown up" looking. I had the pleasure of shopping from them in person at Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair in Edinburgh a few months ago and bought a couple of things from their website a little while ago too.

The problem with being friends with them on Facebook is that I see all the new products as they get added, and with things like a snake bracelet and a My Little Pony necklace going up, it was too much. I placed an order today which I am ridic excited to get.

I think the best thing about The Prettiest Things is the price! Everything is so cheap! I got 10 things for around £35 today, which I think is pretty good in my book. And that's including postage! Go check them out, their stuff is amazing!

Check out a selection of their lush product below. All images via The Prettiest Things!


0 comments:

Post a Comment